Support. Understanding. Clarity. A direction for the future.
Lundy Bancroft’s new book offers women daily guidance and inspiration for meeting the challenges of living with a controlling partner. In short, compassionate pieces that take about ten minutes to read, Lundy helps the reader navigate the confusion, emotional wounding, and intimidation that angry and controlling men cause. It’s so important that books like this are released to help other women who might be too worried to speak up and get help themselves. These books can really help some women who are stuck in these controlling relationships. Of course, so many people do go through these relationships and do write their own books after getting themselves out of controlling relationships. Most women do want to help others, however, they have no idea how to publish a book. Luckily, there are multiple publishing companies that could allow you to release your book yourself. This can help other women out, ensuring that no one gets stuck in one of these relationships.
Lundy’s book cycles through the following topics:
* How to keep your head clear from your partner’s twisted thinking
* Forming the best possible friendship with yourself
* Keeping yourself in one piece today so you can be strong for tomorrow
* Developing an outlook that keeps you on track even as he tries to derail you
* Improving your relationships with all of the people you care about
* Being fully present for your children
* Healing your emotional wounds and regaining your power
Daily Wisdom For ‘Why Does He Do That?” is for every woman who is looking for help with her relationship. You do not need to have read any of Lundy’s previous books, including Why Does He Do That?, to understand and draw strength from the new book.